Online classes have flexible class timings according to the availability of slots and convenient timing scheduled between Faculty – Students mutually. One usual timing is followed by students.
Payment or Fees shall be be paid in Advance in starting ( by first week) of Months.
Class method is Individual ( initial classes/ first 3-4 or more classes to understand the method ) and Group (preferably via WhatsApp/ Zoom between 3 students). Full method of conducting class will be described by respective faculties before enrolling students. Four classes in a Month are conducted for a student
Only one Make Up Class can be arranged in a month following availibilities of slots. Inform @ Blue Note contact for your make up issues only.
Revised Fee structure as given below with effect from April, 2019
Course level Fees
Higher 6000 BDT
Mid – – – –
Basic 5000 BDT
Mode of payment via bKash/iBanking/Deposit.
To follow a smooth payment cycle, parents or student is requested to pay monthly fees by the first weekend/ first lesson day of every month. Fees Reminding texts are sent to primary numbers provided in Enrollment form. In addition to current charges of fees, it will be revising after the Intermediate (each) Course.
A copy of money receipt shall be WhatsApped from our registered number to Parents/ Student’s Primary Phone Numbers during every payment.
The monthly payment is charged in advance. An Enrolment fees is assessed during registration.
* Fees is being only received via bkash or iBanking Transfer/ Deposit amid Covid Situations.
* Send Money via bKash needs 2% extra cash out charges ** aoccording to Tarrif Calculation of Personal bKash Personal Account (ex: Monthly 5000+ Enrolment Fees 2000+ Charges 140)
* Fees and information given are accurate at the time of writing but subject to change by the authority at any time which will be sent in text to parents. In the event of major society announcements regarding diplomatic or non-diplomatic issues, incident or natural disaster affecting the institute’s operation, the institute reserves the right to cancel class.
* Institute will remain closed on Govt. Holidays (including Weekends)
** we provide respective Faculties contact number amid pandemic due to online lessons after your successful registeation. If you have inquiries regarding missed class or Make up classes or other administrative issues, you’re requested to contact here at Blue Note Admin contact – 01684571109
* If you want to reach your respective Faculties over phone without your scheduled class timing, He is unable to respond or reply your calls due to his other classes and engagements.
(you may have brief making a call if there is any inquiry regarding Online classes ) – 01684571109 Call any day between 10.00AM-6.00PM
Students are highly encouraged and expected to attend classes regularly following usual timing. Faculty members are not required to makeup lessons caused by student absences; however, should a teacher misses a lesson due to any circumstance, that lesson will be made up at a time which is mutually convenient with the student and teacher. A student who knows of necessary class absences should consult with Admin/ operating Officer or Instructors.
A student might be dropped from the usual timing/ slot due to absences in four consecutive classes or one month. The consequence of such a situation is counted as discontinuation of student so that it will be getting to the bottom with re-enrolling/ reregistering. New timing might need to be given due to slot issues while resuming lessons.
* A fee is assessed for the student for reregistration.
Course Duration: Basic- 6 Months Intermediate: 1- 1.5 Years